Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Windows System Administrator for Customer Support (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You are the initial point of contact for our customers.
- Part of your responsibilities includes installing our software solutions on customers’ premises.
- You are solely responsible for remote support for our customers.
- You oversee the performance and stability of our software solutions and are responsible for error analysis and troubleshooting.
- You support the roll-out of new releases or hotfixes and patches.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You hold a college degree in IT or comparable training.
- You are familiar with the installation, configuration and administration of Windows Server systems.
- It is of advantage if you have already gained experience with SQL servers.
- You’re technically affine and interested in topics in the IT environment.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are capable of working independently and responsibly in a customer-focused manner.
- You demonstrate excellent spoken and written skills in English.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and open-ended employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.