Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Windows System Administrator for Customer Support (m/f).
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will be the first point of contact to our customers in Japan for our installed software solutions.
- Software installation and configuration of hotfixes and updates will belong to your duties.
- You will independently provide local support for our software solutions.
- You will assist in software rollout of major release versions.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving in case of IT or software incidents will also be a part of your responsibilities.
- You will carry out performance and stability monitoring.
- You will report to the 3rd level support.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a IT-related degree or comparable professional education / professional experience.
- You have experience in installation, configuration, and administration of Windows server systems.
- You are interested in IT-related topics and have a technical understanding.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience in working with SQL Server.
- Your way of working is structured and responsible.
- You are a good communicator and know what it means to be customer-oriented.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English and Japanese.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Firstly, we house a young and ambitious team from all over the world. Here, you will find both semiconductor experts and software specialists.
- A Service and Support Engineer from our headquarters will mentor you and provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job.
- Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- You will work in varying areas on your own responsibility.
- We offer you competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.