Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Windows System Administrator for Customer Support (m/f/d) in Taiwan.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will be the first point of contact to our customers in Taiwan and China for our installed software solutions.
- Software installation and configuration of hotfixes and updates will belong to your duties.
- You will independently provide local support for our software solutions.
- You will assist in software rollout of major release versions.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving in case of IT or software incidents will also be a part of your responsibilities.
- You will carry out performance and stability monitoring.
- You will report to the 3rd level support.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a IT-related degree or comparable professional education / professional experience.
- You have experience in installation, configuration, and administration of Microsoft Windows server systems.
- You are interested in IT-related topics and have a technical understanding.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience in working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Your way of working is structured and responsible.
- You are a good communicator and know what it means to be customer-oriented.
- You are willing to travel within Taiwan and to Chinese frequently.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English and Chinese.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Firstly, we house a young and ambitious team from all over the world. Here, you will find both semiconductor experts and software specialists.
- A Service and Support Engineer from our headquarters will mentor you and provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job.
- Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- You will work in varying areas on your own responsibility.
- We offer you competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.