Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We are part of KLA – one of the leading machine manufacturers in semiconductors. With our software OVALiS being embedded in KLA’s software portfolio we contribute significantly to the overall value chain.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Working Student Business Analysis (gn) for 15 – 20 h/week as soon as possible.
- You will perform a business analysis in order to subsequently build a business intelligence system for our software products OVALiS and 5D Analyzer®.
- For this purpose, you will combine numbers from different systems/tools in a structured way, learn to understand them and create logical links.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You are currently studying at least in the 4th semester or in the master’s program in the field of economics, business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering or a similar subject.
- You have a strong affinity for MS Excel and are familiar with pivot tables and macros.
- Preferably, you have already gained some experience in the field of BI in a practical activity or a project during your studies.
- You have a strong affinity for numbers and a logical and systematic way of thinking.
- Your way of working is very conscientious and structured.
- Our company language is English – therefore you need a very good command of written and spoken English.
- Good to very good German language skills would also be desirable.
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- Your mentor will help you familiarize yourself with your new tasks and get to know your new team.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as mobile working.
- We provide high-quality software and hardware for your work requirements.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the coming together of different cultures, mutual respectful interaction and our enjoyment of work.
- We like to get together in our modern lobby for movie or game nights, after-work parties or technical meetups.
- For your physical well-being, Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.