Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Working Student/ Intern (gn) Software Development (Working Student: ~ 15 – 20 h/week).
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, we reserve time every week for Iteration Meetings, Sprint Reviews and about once a month all Qoniacer meet at our Town Hall Meeting.
- Your start will be in test automation, e.g. writing and updating tests.
- From there you can look into other areas of our domain, such as feature development, new technology investigations, DevOps or bug fixing and shift work into your area(s) of interest.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You are currently studying computer science, technology, mathematics, science, engineering, transportation economics or a similar subject.
- As a team player you are passionate about working in self-organized, international teams.
- You are curious and enjoy learning new things.
- You see mistakes as opportunities.
- Our team is international, so you will need a good command of English.
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden’s old town with excellent connection to the public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- Your mentor will help you to get familiar with your new tasks and to know our team.
- We have a flexible arrangement for mobile working with your provided working laptop.
- Flexible working hours since many of us have families and exciting hobbies.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.