Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking a Working Student (m/f/d) for our Software Testing Team (15 – 20 hours per week) as soon as possible for our headquarters in Dresden.
HOW WE WORK
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, every second Friday afternoon is reserved for a Sprint Review, Townhall Meeting and subsequent social hour.
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH US:
- You will support our testing team with the quality check of our software with existing tests.
- You will prepare tests and documentations to verify the functionality and security.
- Together with our experienced testers you will take care of our test cases.
THAT IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You study computer science, technology, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, transport business or a similar subject.
- It is interesting to you under what conditions a software works differently than expected.
- You enjoy analyzing a structured and analyzed software of strengths and weaknesses.
- Our team is international, so you need good English skills.
- It would be advantageous, if you have gained first work experience in quality assurance, but it’s not a prerequisite for the position.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- A very modern office space in the center of Dresden’s old town with excellent connection to the public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- A mentor will help you to get familiar with your new tasks and to know our team.
- We have a flexible arrangement for mobile working with your provided working laptop.
- Flexible working hours since many of us have families and exciting hobbies.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- At the moment we strictly observe the current corona protection measures. Thereby, we currently work both in the office and often mobile from home. Otherwise, we like to get together in our lounge to organize our Litho-Stammtisch in addition to work and to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties and our New Year’s reception.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruit and vouchers for lunch.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.