Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking a Working Student (m/f/d) for our testing team (15 – 20 hours per week) as soon as possible for our headquarters in Dresden.
HOW WE WORK
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, every second Friday afternoon is reserved for a Sprint Review, Townhall Meeting and subsequent social hour.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will support our testing team with the quality check of our software with existing tests.
- You will prepare tests and documentations to verify the functionality and security.
- Together with our experienced testers you will take care of our test cases.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You study computer science, technology, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, transport business or a similar subject.
- It is interesting to you under what conditions a software works differently than expected.
- You enjoy analyzing a structured and analyzed software of strengths and weaknesses.
- You have good language skills of spoken and written English.
- It would be advantageous, if you have gained first work experience in quality assurance, but it’s not a prerequisite for the position.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden (near to the campus) with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea and fruits.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.